Ensure the following information is accurate
- I have a current permit issued by Child Care Licensing to care for children in Texas.
- My correct operational information displays on www.TxChildCareSearch.org (if it does not, contact CCL). **If operational status has changed to due COVID-19, I have completed the Emergency Notification Survey to update it.
- I am open to serve frontline workers, and I completed the Availability Form to quickly update
the number of seats I currently have available by age group. I know I must update this at least once a week in order to be displayed
properly on the Frontline Child Care Availability Portal. I will update the portal even if I have zero openings for any or all age
What health and safety precautions can I take?
Do I need to take any action?
- Complete the notification on the Frontline Child Care Availability Portal of your available seats by age group, updating as it changes (at minimum once a week)
- Consider the need for operational changes such as:
- Ages served
- Hours of operation
- Adding services like night time care
- Consider the need for waivers/variances to standards such as:
- Record Keeping
- Ratio Requirements
- Request changes and variances via your Child Care Licensing Account
- If you close, notify CCL via the Emergency Notification Survey